All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted. Please confirm the game title and the date & time that you have chosen is correct.
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You can team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. The mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels or anything else that will slow you down. A wheelchair would not be accessible due to the nature of game structure.
7. If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games on the internet you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
10. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, and those under 6 years of age play for free! All players under 18 will need a parent/guardian’s signature on the safety waiver in order to play.
to download a waiver!