All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted. Please confirm the game title and the date & time that you have chosen is correct.
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Solve puzzles to summon courses for your dinner, and ultimately outwit the witch!
3. Strategize and cooperate with the people at your table – more heads are definitely better than one!
4. Due to the game's nature, more than 5 people cannot be in a same team. If you have less than 5 tickets, the other people will join and make a team together. We will do our absolute best to seat your team together, but groups may be split depending on seat availability. Arrive early to secure a table for your team!
5. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about! The mysteries are quite tough.
6. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
7. Fancy dinner attire or witch/wizard garb might help sharpen your mind for this mysterious feast. You will be seated for the game, so make sure you wear something comfortable to sit in.
8. This game is wheelchair accessible.
9. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
10. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.