Cancel the Apocalpyse
You and your team will enter an immersive, cinematic world straight out of Hollywood and become the heroes of the story. Search the room and use the gadgets inside to complete missions before time runs out. The combination of sights, sounds, and technology will get your heart pumping and create an unforgettable experience!
***NO prior knowledge needed.***
PLAYERS: 4 – 10 people
*Minimum of 4 people required to play the game. Should time slot not meet the minimum, game subject to rescheduling with advanced notification to attendees. Booking a group smaller than 4 does not mean automatic cancellation as the remaining slots can still be filled by the public.
Online $34 per person weekdays | $36 per person weekends
On-site $39 per person weekdays | $41 per person weekends
ADDRESS: 1746 Post Street, San Francisco CA 94115
EVENT DURATION: 60 min of game time. Total event duration is 90 min including the introduction and solution walkthrough
Tue. – Fri. 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Sat. 12:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Sun. 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm
An escape room incorporating cinematic experiences!
Book the game!
All sales are final. Please confirm the game title and the date & time that you have chosen is correct.
*Minimum of 4 people required to play the game or subject to reschedule or cancellation.
Private games requires the booking of all slots and must meet the minimum number of players.
For assistance, please contact at 415-800-2004
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to complete the game.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the timeloop.
3. You must team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to complete the game might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. The mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to finish within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, as leaving you in an endless time-loop is against the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels or anything else that will slow you down.
7. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That’s so not cool.
8. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
9. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and those under 6 years of age play for free! All players under 18 will need a parent/guardian’s signature on the safety waiver in order to play. Click here to download a waiver!