Real Escape Room San Francisco vol.2
Activate the time machine!
You are trapped in the mysterious laboratory, where it has been said, they study time travel. The door is closed. A lot of hidden clues await you. You wonder if they were able to make time travelling true… If you cannot find the key to open the exit, you will drop into the spatiotemporal distortion and not able to return to this world again. Will you be able to escape from the time travel lab?
Date & Time
Wednesdays, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Thursdays & Fridays, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Saturdays, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
Sundays, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
*Dates & times may change; please check the actual date and time before you purchase the ticket.
*The game will start at the times listed above. Doors will open 10 minutes before the game starts. Participants arriving after the game has already started will not be admitted since it would spoil the fun for other participants. Please try not to come late!
* Event duration is around 1.5 hours (Including the introduction and the solution walkthrough).
Real Escape Room SF II1746 Post Street, San Francisco CA 94115
Advanced $28 + Booking fee $1
Please like our Facebook or follow our Twitter to get our latest update!
* Max capacity for each game is 11 people. All participants of the same slot will be one team to solve the mystery. Single players are also welcome. It is not necessary for participants to make a team of 11 people in order to play.
* If you would like to make a team with your friends and do not want other players to join you, please purchase all the tickets of a certain time slot, which is 11 tickets. If you cannot purchase all 11 tickets, it means someone has already purchased 1 or more tickets at that time slot.
* By the game’s nature, unfortunately, a person in wheelchair would not be able to play this game. We appreciate your understanding.
* Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children under 13 years of age are must to be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
* All aspects of the game will be conducted in English. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is the use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
* Players can participate in only one game of this scenario.
* All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.