Real Escape Room San Francisco vol.1
You will actually be trapped in the room.
You awaken, and find yourself locked inside a room. It has a desk, chairs, a carpet — everything seems normal. But on closer inspection you find a series of mysterious codes… There are ten others in the room with you.
Will you be able to escape?
*This photo was taken at Real Escape Room by SCRAP in Tokyo, Japan. SF’s room will be different.
More than 20,000 people have played this game in Japan, China, and Taiwan.
REAL ESCAPE ‘ROOM’ open in Japantown, San Francisco!
The door will actually be locked. After you enter the room, you will start to look for the clues under a table, move a sofa, gather strange items, find cryptic codes, and — if you were able to solve all the mysteries, you will open the last door with your own hands.
The max number of participants for each game are limited to 11 people. Teamwork will definitely be crucial for escape.
As other Real Escape Games, the mystery is challenging. Hopefully, victory at the defining moment when the mystery is solved is your’s for the taking!
Wednesdays & Thursdays, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Fridays, 4:30pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Saturdays, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
Sundays, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
*Dates & times may change; please check the actual date and time before you purchase the ticket.
*The game will start at the times listed above. Doors will open 10 minutes before the game starts. Participants arriving after the game has already started will not be admitted since it would spoil the fun for other participants. Please try not to come late!
* Event duration is around 1.5 hours (Including the introduction and solution walkthrough).
Real Escape Room SF I1746 Post Street, San Francisco CA 94115
This room in San Francisco is closed. Many thanks for 19,600 attendees who played!
* Max capacity for each game is 11 people. All participants of the same slot will be one team to solve the mystery. Single players are also welcome. It is not necessary for participants to make a team of 11 people in order to play.
* If you would like to make a team with your friends and do not want other players to join you, please purchase all the tickets of a certain time slot, which is 11 tickets. If you cannot purchase all 11 tickets, it means someone has already purchased 1 or more tickets at that time slot.
* Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
* Children under 13 years of age are recommended to be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
* All aspects of the game will be conducted in English. The puzzles require no special skills or knowledge to solve. The only thing required is the use of intuitive logic and deductive reasoning.
* Players can participate in only one game of this scenario.
* All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.