With this new event space, we will be able to offer our event-style games for both private and public events on an ongoing basis.
Our event-style games are made for teams of six, and the Hall of Heroes can accommodate groups of 60. Past event-style games include Escape from the Cursed Forest and Escape from the Magic Show! We will debut brand new games here as well as bring back some of our old classics. If you missed any of our limited-run games over the last 4 years, you might finally have another chance to play!
Sign up for our newsletter to always know what’s running at the Hall of Heroes.
Escape from the Submarine
A mysterious artifact has led you to the discovery of the century. The only problem is, it’s deep underwater, and your submarine has become lodged in a seabed fissure. The fate of the crew rests on your shoulders. Can you find a way out, or will you sink like a rock?
Escape from the Submarine will premiere at SCRAP’s brand new, private event hall designed just for Real Escape Game players! Enjoy the game along with other teams as you explore the space, looking for clues to help you escape from your underwater grave. Be among the first to escape from the new home for Real Escape Game events!
* Team size is 6 people, but might be required to change depending on total participants at each game. There will be multiple teams in the same room and all players will join one of each team. This is different format from Real Escape ‘Room’. Please arrive early if you want to be placed on a team with your friends. In some cases, we might need to shuffle participants around to ensure team fairness. Single players are also welcome! We believe that this game can be even more enjoyable when you played with new people.
Reminder: SCRAP's Hall of Heroes is NOT located at our Polk location. It is located at our Japantown location.
Click arrow to select September date
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You should work effectively with other players on your team. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. The mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
6. Submarine crew style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels or anything else that will slow you down. A wheelchair would not be accessible due to the nature of game structure.
7. If you want training before the actual game, google “Online Escape Game”. There are many Escape games on the internet you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
Team size is 6 people, but might be required to change depending on total participants at each game. Please arrive early if you want to be placed on a team with your friends. In some cases, we might need to shuffle participants around to ensure team fairness. Single players and groups of less than 6 are also welcome and will be matched with fellow players to make a full team.
Yes, you can! We recommend putting their name on the ticket, but fill out the rest of the contact info with your own data (so that they don’t see the confirmation email and spoil the surprise). Print out the tickets and wrap them up nicely as a great holiday/birthday/anytime gift! If you’d prefer to purchase a gift card, you can do so here.
In general, we do not allow food or drink during the games. If you are booking a private game and have a special request, please feel free to inquire with your booking specialist.