The power of magic is in your hands
Real Escape Game x Projection Mapping
Use your puzzle-solving skills to conjure fantastical food in SCRAP’s first Projection Table Game!
Whispers on the wind tell of a mystical dinner hosted by a powerful witch. Rumor has it great power lies in store for those who attend. But beware, the witch does not take kindly to those she deems unworthy of dining with her, and her dinner guests are often never seen again. Prepare to risk everything to prove your worth.
Do you have what it takes to summon the power of magic and outwit the witch?
PLAYERS: 3 -10 people
5 people max per table. 2 tables per game. Total 10 people.
*Minimum of 3 people required to play the game per table or subject to reschedule or cancellation.
Online $32 per person weekdays | $33 per person weekends
On-site $37 per person weekdays | $38 per person weekends
ADDRESS: 1746 Post Street, San Francisco CA 94115
EVENT DURATION: 60 min of game time. Total event duration is 90 min including the introduction and solution walkthrough
Tue. – Fri. 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Sat. 12:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm, 8:30pm
Sun. 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:15pm, 4:15pm, 6:30pm
Newest, and Innovative Game!
What kind of game is this?
In a Projection Table Game (PTG), five players sit together around one table. The entire table surface will magically come alive and become your play space via our custom projection mapping technology. The table will follow your motions and react in surprising ways as you use items to solve puzzles. Equip magic rings and a special wand to feel like a real magician for one captivating hour!
Please note: No actual food will be served during the game.
CHANGE THIS PHOTO
Book the game!
All sales are final. Please confirm the game title and the date & time that you have chosen is correct.
*Minimum of 3 people required to play the game. Should time slot not meet the minimum, game subject to rescheduling with advanced notification to attendees. Booking a group smaller than 3 does not mean automatic cancellation as the remaining slots can still be filled by the public.
Private games requires the booking of all slots and must meet the minimum number of players.
For assistance, please contact at 415-800-2004
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You can team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. The mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels or anything else that will slow you down. A wheelchair would not be accessible due to the nature of game structure.
7. If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games on the internet you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
10. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and those under 6 years of age play for free! All players under 18 will need a parent/guardian’s signature on the safety waiver in order to play. Click here to download a waiver!