|Location: AT&T Park, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107|
February 2nd Friday 10am-10pm
February 3rd Saturday 10am-10pm*Work hours will be based on event needs but working both days will be required.
Duties may include any of the following:
– Game setup (set tables, reset materials, clean between games)
– Player registration (check in, form teams, usher to tables)
– Game checkpoints (check answers, give items, allow or deny entry to checkpoint areas)
– Clue staffing (monitor player progress, offer hints, report to game master)
– Inventory management (organize, reset used items, prepare materials for the next game)
– A/V assistance (execute light, sound, or video cues)
Applicants should be able to:
– WORK BOTH FEBRUARY 2nd & 3rd
– Quickly check written materials for correct answers
– Memorize and perform a small number of character lines and/or actions
– Control crowds and manage lines
– Follow detailed instructions with minimal oversight
– Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
|SF Working Locations: 1746 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115 & 1812 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
SJ Working Location : 701 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95112
|SF Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:00pm
SJ Hours: Wednesday – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:30pm
|*Work hours will be based on business needs but working 2 to 5 days a week will be required.|
|Working Location: 1812 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109|
|Hours: Between 20-30 hours Tue-Sun, must be available for at least 2 months
Seeking talent passionate about entertaining and engaging players, skilled in improvisation while staying in-character, and able to repeat a sequence of events with precision. Consistent energy and performance a must. Talent will need to learn and fully understand game flow, arrange items in a room with speed and accuracy, and work as part of a team running the game under the supervision of a game master.
Role: Air-headed but endearing pop star in the 90s. Easily startled and unable to respond quickly to stressful situations.
- Comedic Improvisation
- Attentive to detail
- Quick learner
- Fast and accurate arrangement of many specific items
- Passion and enthusiasm for entertainment and player interaction
- Past experience in acting out death by banana peel appreciated, but not required.
|Working Location: Bay Area|
|Dates : TBA | Other project : TBA
*Work hours will be based on event schedule.
A Real Escape Game MC is our Master of Ceremonies, our game host, our enthusiasm booster. They welcome our players, introduce the game, announce the winners, and give their very best performance to each of our players. We are looking for applicants that are passionate about our games and interested in providing a great experience for both our staff and our participants. Applicants must be over 18.
Applicants should be able to:
- Engage the crowd and present accordingly
- Present a practiced speech with little to no errors
- Provide the players with a game introduction and solution walkthrough
- Quickly check written materials for correct answers
- Follow detailed instructions with minimal oversight
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
Duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Communicate with the crowd from both on and off the stage to give the best experience possible
- Game setup (set tables, reset materials, clean between games) / Clue staffing (monitor player progress, offer hints, report to game master) / Inventory setup support (organize, reset used items, prepare materials for the next game) / Photo booth support
Note: Due to the touring and limited nature of this event, Real Escape Game MCs will likely not have the chance to enjoy the game as a player.