|SF Working Locations: 1746 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115 & 1812 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109|
|SF Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:00pm|
|*Work hours will be based on business needs but must be available 3days per week including weekends.|
|Working Location: Bay Area|
|Dates : TBA | Other project : TBA
*Work hours will be based on event schedule.
A Real Escape Game MC is our Master of Ceremonies, our game host, our enthusiasm booster. They welcome our players, introduce the game, announce the winners, and give their very best performance to each of our players. We are looking for applicants that are passionate about our games and interested in providing a great experience for both our staff and our participants. Applicants must be over 18.
Applicants should be able to:
- Engage the crowd and present accordingly
- Present a practiced speech with little to no errors
- Provide the players with a game introduction and solution walkthrough
- Quickly check written materials for correct answers
- Follow detailed instructions with minimal oversight
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
Duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Communicate with the crowd from both on and off the stage to give the best experience possible
- Game setup (set tables, reset materials, clean between games) / Clue staffing (monitor player progress, offer hints, report to game master) / Inventory setup support (organize, reset used items, prepare materials for the next game) / Photo booth support
Note: Due to the touring and limited nature of this event, Real Escape Game MCs will likely not have the chance to enjoy the game as a player.