|SF Working Locations: 1746 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94115 & 1812 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109
LA Working Location: 123 Astronaut E S Onizuka St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
SJ Working Location : 701 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95112
|SF Hours: Tuesdays – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:00pm
LA Hours: Wednesday – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:00pm
SJ Hours: Wednesday – Sundays: 10:00am – 10:30pm
|*Work hours will be based on business needs but working 2 to 5 days a week will be required.|
|Working Location: 1812 Polk St, San Francisco, CA 94109|
|Hours: Between 20-30 hours Tues-Sun, must be available for at least 2 months starting from Sept 27
Seeking talent passionate about entertaining and engaging players, skilled in improvisation while staying in-character, and able to repeat a sequence of events with precision. Consistent energy and performance a must. Talent will need to learn and fully understand game flow, arrange items in a room with speed and accuracy, and work as part of a team running the game under the supervision of a game master.
Role: Female*. Air-headed but endearing pop star in the 90s. Easily startled and unable to respond quickly to stressful situations.
*Based on pre-recorded vocal track. May consider applicant of another gender, please apply if enthusiastic about the role.
- Comedic Improvisation
- Attentive to detail
- Quick learner
- Fast and accurate arrangement of many specific items
- Passion and enthusiasm for entertainment and player interaction
- Past experience in acting out death by banana peel appreciated, but not required.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Brief description about yourself and why you are interested in this role
|Working Location: Bay Area|
|Dates : Jan 30th-Feb 5th for Defenders of Triforce | Other project : TBA
*Work hours will be based on event schedule.
A Real Escape Game MC is our Master of Ceremonies, our game host, our enthusiasm booster. They welcome our players, introduce the game, announce the winners, and give their very best performance to each of our players. We are looking for applicants that are passionate about our games and interested in providing a great experience for both our staff and our participants. Applicants must be over 18.
Applicants should be able to:
- Engage the crowd and present accordingly
- Present a practiced speech with little to no errors
- Provide the players with a game introduction and solution walkthrough
- Quickly check written materials for correct answers
- Follow detailed instructions with minimal oversight
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
Duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Communicate with the crowd from both on and off the stage to give the best experience possible
- Game setup (set tables, reset materials, clean between games) / Clue staffing (monitor player progress, offer hints, report to game master) / Inventory setup support (organize, reset used items, prepare materials for the next game) / Photo booth support
Note: Due to the touring and limited nature of this event, Real Escape Game MCs will likely not have the chance to enjoy the game as a player.