All sales are final. Once the booking is confirmed, refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not accepted.
Please confirm the game title and the date & time that you have chosen is correct.
A minimum of 6 players are recommended to play. Teams without 6 players may be subject to reschedule or cancellation.
1. This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to complete the game.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the timeloop.
3. You must team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to complete the game might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. The mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to finish within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, as leaving you in an endless time-loop is against the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels or anything else that will slow you down.
7. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That’s so not cool.
8. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
9. Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and those under 6 years of age play for free! All players under 18 will need a parent/guardian’s signature on the safety waiver in order to play. Click Here to download a waiver.